Tuesday, March 25, 2014

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


 
Last Fall one of my mother's friends asked me to make some special occasion cards for her family members.  I didn't make all of them at once but wanted to give them to her more as she needed them.  Her son and daugher-in-law's wedding anniversary is coming up soon so this is the card I made for her to send them.
 
The stamp set is from the Apothecary Art set and it works with one of the SU die sets.  I used Copic markers to color the image and used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up the sentiment in the space provided.  The Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss embossing folder was used on the top portion of the white mat.  The fancy border on the lower edge is from Stampin' Up!  It really makes a very pretty edge for a special card.
 
We got snow over night - not much but enough to make some of the side highways slippery for drivers this morning.  My husband drives a school bus and to be even more careful than usual.  What is with this weather????  It's supposed to be SPRING! 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!  Your comments are always appreciated!
 

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the two different embossing!

Bonnie32002 said...

I really like this design. I hemmed and hawed over this die and stamp set but in the end I couldn't afford it. Lovely colors.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!