Friday, March 7, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER!

 
Stampin' Up!
Petite Petals stamp set and Punch bundle
 
One of the newest bundles from Stampin' Up! is the Petite Petals stamp set and punch.  The punch certainly makes it a lot easier than having to cut out all the flowers.  I chose this card to send to my OLDER sister.  (I don't think she watches my blog, but if she does then she is likely to let me hear about it.)
 
I saw a card which had used the Petite Petals in an arrangement like this.  I chose to stamp the flowers with Wisteria Wonder and then punched them out.  The branch was done using the Bird Builder punch.  I chose a different embossed background for it and also used a different layout for my card.  The dotted dp was a scrap I had on my table that had come from an SU dp package.
 
As a final touch I added the very tiny SU pearls to the center of the flowers.  I hope to get back to a more regular schedule now that my tax preparations are behind me.  Thank you for stopping by today!  I love hearing from you and appreciate your comments.
 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

What a pretty card for your older sister, Vicki:) She will love it.

Leslie Miller said...

Hello, Vicki! This is so very pretty in the soft colors, and I especially love polka dots. I appreciate your stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I've had a little scroll through to enjoy your recent postings. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

bonnie32002 said...

Happy Birthday to your Sister! And I know she will love this card that you made for her.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!