Tuesday, April 1, 2014

EVERYBUNNY #1


Today's card (and the next few cards I post) was using the retired Stampin' Up! set called Everybunny.  All of the stamps in the set are just too cute.
 
The card base is one of the Mermaid (Turquoise) Lawn Fawndamentals note cards.  I also have them in a Freshly Cut Grass (Green), Wild Rose (Pink) and Sunflower (Yellow).  They are just a bit smaller than the A2 size that I usually make.
 
I stamped the design with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored it with a mixture of Copic markers and SU markers.  I cut it out with a Spellbinders oval and mounted it onto a So Saffron piece of SU card stock.
 
Thank you for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Bonnie32002 said...

Really cute! I don't remember this one, but it sure looks like a keeper!

Funny that you used a note card today, so did I!

Ann Schach said...

Aw! One of my favorite sets! Your card is adorable!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...