I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

REVISED VERSION OF MONDAY'S CARD


It's Thursday evening and I'm finally just getting another card posted.  I made this at the same time as the ones that were posted on Monday but for this one instead of a vertical sentiment, I embossed the edge with one of the SU folders.  I added two scored lines to make it a little more finished.
 
NOTE:  I had used a vertical stamp on the two cards posted Monday.  Someone asked me where I get my vertical stamps.  I have a variety of them from different companies.  Some came from Paper Inspiration (those stamps are now being sold by a different company who purchsed P.I.)  Repeat Impressions also has several. 
 
I'm scheduling posts for Friday, Saturday and Sunday since I have been lax in doing so this week.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: