Friday, June 13, 2014

SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS ON FRIDAY THE 13TH

 
 
Today we are off to watch our granddaughter's 12U Softball team play in a state tournament.  We're hoping for great things for these girls.  If they continue to play as well as they do they should have a really great team when they get to high school.  Our granddaughter is the main catcher for the games and does a SUPER job!!!  (But them I'm probably biased.)
 
The card I am sharing today was made using Wisteria Wonder and Wild Wasabi inks and the Too Kind stamp set.  I cut the layer to 5 1/4" x 4" and popped it with foam dots.

Thank you for stopping by today!  If you have a moment, let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

This card is so pretty Vicki. TFS

bonnie32002 said...

I really like this stamp set. I will have to see what I have that is similar; which I'm sure there is something like it in my collection, somewhere!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty Vicki!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...