Thursday, July 17, 2014

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR A FRIEND

 
One of my Yahoo Group friends, Joyce, celebrated her birthday on Monday.  She had received the card already but I forgot to post it on her birthday. 
 
This Memory Box die (Kensington Border) is one of my very favorite purchases.  It is so delicate and cuts perfectly.  I know I will get a lot of use from it.
 
I used Stampin' Up! Pacific Point card stock for the die cut and then stamped the sentiment using the same color of ink.
 
Thank you for taking the moment to stop by today!
 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Well, you know how much I love this die! :) What a gorgeous card for Joyce.

Bonnie32002 said...

I too love Memory Box dies! This one is a beauty and is great against the white backdrop.

Sandy said...

That is a beautiful die. It's such a pretty card, the blue shows up against the white.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...