Wednesday, August 20, 2014

ANNIVERSARY CARD FOR KRIS


Using the same layout and colors of a card I made a few months ago, I made this card for a friend of mine who celebrated their anniversary on August 17th.  I didn't want to post it here too soon but I'm sure she has received it by now.  

When I made the earlier card, I used a stamp from the Stampin' Up! "Too Kind" stamp set and added a little butterfly.  Today's card used the Memory Box "Chloe Stem" die.  The yellow dp, Island Indigo strip, checked strip and die cut were all made with SU papers.  Three of the SU Regal Candy Dots were added instead of a little butterfly.   I really like this color combination but it could certainly be done in a variety of colors. Since I had these papers on my table tomorrow's card will be using the same colors.

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Very nice Vicki! That is a beautiful die. Those strips of Indigo Island are a great contrast to the yellow.

Lynette said...

What a pretty die, Vicki, and a great color combination!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...