I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

WITH SYMPATHY

 
The "Wild Blooms" Memory Box die was used on the top SU Night of Navy card stock.  I then matted it onto a piece of white card stock and again on Night of Navy before adding it to the white card base.  The little butterfly is one that I trimmed from the design of "Delicate Butterfly Arch" Memory Box die.
 
Although I made the card and didn't know what I when I would use it, my mother wanted to send a sympathy card to someone whose mother had passed.  I decided this card could work for that.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Stunning card!

Lynette said...

So nice for a sympathy card. Great die cuts.