Thursday, November 13, 2014

TWO MORE GRUNGE

Yesterday was a busy day with a dentist appointment (YUCK) and running errands.  When I got home, I took a few minutes to  relax and then had to get ready to go out for a wondeful evening meal at a supper club near us.  (Great way to end the day!!!)
 
I hadn't scheduled anything to post so today I am showing you two more cards I made using the SU Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.
 
 
 
This card used the same design, but I chose to use pink instead of yellow and I also very lightly sponged the pink over the rest of the card front.  I also added the sentiment to the front.

 
As I was going through my supply of butterflies, I also found these cute little bee stickers so I made this card using the yellow again and I found this sentiment on a stamp that had a bee on it.  I just inked up the words bee-cause it fit so well with the design.
 
I'l try to get something posted again for tomorrow.  However, I am really focusing on getting old photos scanned and on thumb drives so I may not have something new every day.
 
Thanks for stopping by today! 

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I love the grunge cards; they are such a change of pace!

Lynette said...

Great cards, Vicki! Good luck with your project!

Anonymous said...

amazing how different colors make each card totally unique

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...