I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Friday, November 7, 2014

VERY SIMPLE GUY CARD


So many of us have difficult making cards for the guys.  This is one I put together rather quickly after getting the basic idea from Pinterest.  I simplified mine even more because I needed it so fast.  I used Stampin' Up! designer papers for the banners:  Night of Navy and I think Close to Cocoa but not sure on that one.  The sentiment was stamped and then cut with a Spellbinders label die.  I sponged the edges with the Night of Navy ink.  Very quick and very easy.

Maybe this idea will help you when you're in a pinch.  Thank you for stopping by today!!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a great guy card, Vicki! Perfect colors.

Anonymous said...

super great card. nice to see you posting again. I get great ideas from your work. hope it’s a great weekend