Tuesday, April 7, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGIA!

 
My friend, Georgia, is hopefully celebrating her birthday today and I hope she received this card on time.  The die cut is from Penny Black.  I cut it out using a backing of "Stick It" adhesive which made it very easy to adhere to the sponged background I had created.  I then trimmed the background from the sides and mounted it onto another piece of white card stock.  This piece was then added to the from of a white card base.
 
I really liked this one so I made a couple more cards using the same die:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 



3 comments:

Sheri said...

So pretty! Aren't those backgrounds fun to do? I just am addicted to them.

Lynette said...

I love them, Vicki! What a fabulous die, and the sponged backgrounds are great.

Bonnie32002 said...

Those are lovely! And the die was the perfect addition over the background, well done!

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...