Thursday, April 16, 2015

THREE PTI MIGHTY BLOOM CARDS

 
Yesterday I didn't have a lot of time so I made these three easy cards using the Papertrey Ink  Mighty Bloom die.  The "blossom" is made up of Stampin' Up! Coastal Cabana dp pieces from one sheet.  I used the die twice so I could use some of both designs.  Part were used on this card and.............

 
and then the rest of the pieces were used on this card to give just a reverse color arrangement.

 
Since the Mighty Bloom die cuts a piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of the designer paper, I had this piece and another one left over from the two cards above.  I simply placed the dp on a Coastal Cabana card base.
 
Three different looks with the same die.  Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

These are very pretty, too, Vicki!

bonnie32002 said...

OH MY. Love the mighty bloom and of course your color choice for it!

Joan said...

Very pretty cards.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...