I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! STARS FOR THE GRADUATE

 
Our school district school colors are blue and gold so I used gold foil card stock for two of the stars.  The actual card does look better than in the picture, but.....

 
I then brought out some gold glitter paper and REALLY like this one!  The stars are a great way to make a very attractive card that is quick and easy!  And I have a stamp that goes with it perfectly for the inside:  "Graduate...As you follow your dreams.....Reach for the stars!"  I think I can safely say that this is probably going to be the card I make for most graduates in the future. 
 
NOTE:  Yesterday I forgot to mention that I had a good sentiment for the inside of that one too:  "Hats Off to the Graduate".
 
Thanks for checking in again today!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are both great!

Lynette said...

Such great cards, Vicki! Your graduates are very lucky:)