Friday, July 24, 2015

MY FAVORITE CARD WITH A STICKER


When I originally ordered a bunch of these sheets, I had wanted all of them to be black outlines.  However, this set came in Silver.  It was hardly worth returning it by mail to get the one I wanted but I wasn't sure I would like it.  I do like it a lot on this card.  

Using Copic markers, I chose two shades of pink and two shades of green to color the image.  Then I used a very light yellow and light blue to color the background around the flowers.

I'll try to get into something new at some point next week.  Hope you have enjoyed seeing these cards as much as I have enjoyed making them.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Very beautiful, Vicki! I think it's my favorite, too. Awesome coloring!

bonnie32002 said...

This is lovely!

Sheri said...

Oh I love the silver! It has to be my favorite as well

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...