Tuesday, July 14, 2015

POPPY STAMP DIE - Sparkle Burst Stars


Green Foil

While I was in Des Moines this past June, our group of ladies make the rounds to craft stores.  While we were at Jo-Ann's in Ankeny, IA, I found a pack of The Cardstock Stack - all foil sheets.  At the time I wasn't sure where I was going to use them but I think it was 60% off -- who could pass up that price?  Then when we were at Outstamping Designs in Valley Junction, one of my friends purchased one of these dies.  After I saw what she did with it, I knew exactly how I would be using some of the foil sheets in the foil stack.  Here are two more examples of the cards....all similar but a little bit different.


Aqua Foil


Blue Foil

When I start getting some Christmas cards ready, this is going to look really pretty in a red, green or gold foil.......maybe even some glitter cardstock.

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Love those cards with the foil cardstock! These will make great holiday cards!

Lynette said...

I love my foil cardstock, too! Fun die - great cards.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...