Wednesday, August 5, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERYL!


Sheryl and I met years ago (too many to mention) at Bible Camp.  We became friends and used to stay at each others houses in the summers after that,.  Time passed though and we kind of lost touch with each other, but have reconnected thanks to Facebook.  I don't have her address to send the card, but I'm going to post this on Facebook for her to see so that she knows I was thinking of her and still after all these years remembering her birthday.

I hope she is having a fabulous time today!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I hope she sees it! I love Dot Spot. You can use it for so many things. You made great use of it!

bonnie32002 said...

I love all the dots!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...