Friday, August 14, 2015

SPELLBINDERS - Feathers


I haven't used feathers for awhile.  I had a piece of watercolor paper that I had done with Color Burst powder inks and was going to die cut a feather from it.   Instead, I took a white piece of card stock slightly smaller than 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and cut a feather from it.  Then I ran that piece through the Cuttlebug with one ofmy embossing folders.

I attached the watercolored piece behind the white layer and then added it to the front of a white card base.  I added the white feather by using a piece of adhesive tape to the bottom and a foam square dot to the top of the feather.  It gave a nice dimension to the card.

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you'll be back Monday.............

1 comment:

Sheri said...

very pretty! Do you like the Color Burst powders?

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!