I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

IT'S TIME FOR HALLOWEEN


It's hard to believe that it is October already.  The year is slipping by!!!  I have some fun new items to use for Halloween cards this year.  For this card I started off with a white piece and brayered it with SU Pumpkin Pie ink.  I have several dies with buildings and I think this one is the one from Penny Black.  I added small pieces of yellow card stock behind the windows and die cut a yellow circle for the moon.  Then the two bats and witch were added to finish the scene.  The scene was added to a black mat and then onto the white card base.

Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great card! How fun that our posts today are so similar:)