Friday, December 4, 2015

THREE EASY PEASY CARDS!!!

These three cards were very quick to make.  (As you can see from the date on two of them they were made back in October.)   I am trying to use up some pre-folded cards/envelopes sets that I bought when I first started making cards.  These cards came from Hero Arts.  They are pink with kind of a feathery white fleck.  I just added three different Memory Box die cuts to these three and have some ones to use at the last minute.




Right now I plan on starting to post some Christmas cards next week.......so stay tuned.  :)

2 comments:

Lynette said...

You have so many great dies, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! ~Holly

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...