Friday, January 15, 2016

ALL OCCASION CARD


I have cards lined up for next week, but nothing scheduled ahead for today so I pulled out one more of my Stampin' Up! Upsy Daisy cards that I made last week.  The color used on this card is SU Rich Razzleberry.  Instead of tiny pearls, I added three tiny dots to the butterfly with my white gel pen.

I hope you have a great weekend wherever you are.  Ours is going to be VERY COLD!   One of our granddaughters is going to be performing in an Honor Band Saturday evening and it is going to mean bundling up really well with temperatures in the single digit.  It is such an honor for her to be chosen for the third time to do this and we want to support her talent.  Right now the high temperature for Sunday is predicted to be -1 degree!!!  I don't think I'll be going anywhere.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Monochromatic is always such a great color scheme. Very pretty card. Stay warm!!

Bonnie32002 said...

Cold here too. I don't envy you being out to watch your GD play. Clean and simple card. I should have gitten that set when I had money!

Anonymous said...

The 3 white dots really stand out as a focus point. Great card

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...