Thursday, January 21, 2016

CASING A SYMPATHY CARD #1


I'm not sure why, but I rarely have sympathy cards made up ahead of time.  Somehow to me it feels wrong to have them waiting for someone to pass.  I found a need to have two cards for people who passed away recently.  Because I was in a hurry to get one made, I turned to Pinterest and fell in love with a card I saw.  I believe I used the same colors.  The main difference in mine is that I didn't add a white ribbon and bow across where the two colors meet.  I tend to keep my cards pretty streamlined.  

The same papers will appear on the second sympathy card I made tomorrow so I hope you will come back and visit again.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these simple cards!

Lynette said...

Pretty cards, Vicki! Sorry I haven't been able to leave comments each day, but I have checked them all out:)

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...