Thursday, January 14, 2016

MEMORY BOX BUTTERFLY #2


I had to consider what I was going to use as the mat to put this butterfly onto.  The patterned paper was busy enough and didn't coordinate well with any of the other card stock I had.  Since the outline is white, I took a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white card stock, embossed it and then attached it to the main card base.  The butterfly does stand out enough on the white background.  I am much happier with this card than I was with the one I posted yesterday.

Which would you choose?  Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE THIS ONE!

Anonymous said...

I like this one much better than the first one

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!