Thursday, January 7, 2016

STAMPIN' UP! - Upsy Daisy #5 & #6


Card #5

This card is pretty close to the same layout as one I saw on Pinterest.  I did change the dp used.....I left off the three accents at the top......and I changed the sentiment.  The size of the partial circle is smaller too.


Card #6

I decided to change the direction of the card to a horizontal top fold.  I arranged it the same but added the sentiment in the black open area.  I actually did use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp the "Happy Birthday" and somehow I still managed to not get it perfectly straight!

So the week is about over but I'll have one more day of Upsy Daisy.  It makes me wonder why I haven't used this stamp a lot more.  I realized that even if this set gets sold, I can still do something very similar using other stamps.

What do you think about today's cards?  I love hearing from you!!!  Thank you for coming by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they are both just great

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...