Thursday, July 21, 2016

SIMPLE USE OF YUPO


This card used a larger piece of the Yupo paper but made a nice background for the Memory Box "Bella Bouquet" die cut.  Both the floral die and sentiment were but from white card stock that had been added to "Stick It".  The "Stick It" is great for adding die cuts with delicate pieces.

NOTE:  I purchased a small can of a spray adhesive to use when I forget to use the "Stick  It" before cutting out a design.  It works fine, but I really don't care for it.  My reasons:  1) I placed a die cut into a card board box before spraying it.  The over spray makes it harder to use the same box a second time.  2)  I placed a piece of paper in the box and then held a die cut using a tweezers before spraying.  My tweezers got really sticky and I still got some on my fingers.  I found it a pain to get off.  I really need to remember to just keep a package of  "Stick It" on my craft table!!!!!

Thank you for coming by!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love all the cards you've been posting using your pretty backgrounds, Vicki!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...