Monday, August 1, 2016

STILL PLAYING WITH ALCOHOL INKS


These cards were made a few days ago.  This time I used alcohol inks on glossy paper and stamped the Penny Black design with Memento black ink.  Then I panicked!  Would it dry?  I waited and it did.  YAY!


For this card I used a different Penny Black design and it was also stamped with Memento black ink before I realized I should have used Staz-On.  To show the difference I stamped the sentiment with Staz-On.   The main reason I don't like to use Staz-On is that it stains the stamps more. 

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CAS cards seem to be my very favorite - simple beauty. These are so lovely. Thanks!

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...