Monday, September 26, 2016

IMPRESSION OBSESSION - Caring Thoughts


A week ago when I was in my favorite stamp store, I saw a card made with this stamp and it was beautiful.  I normally make A2 size cards (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") but the sample I saw was larger so I had to scale down what I did with the design.

After I colored the images, I realized that the pink was a really good match for some note cards that I had purchased years ago.  The note cards made finishing this project quick and easy.


I didn't mat this image completely because I had a scrap of black card stock and decided to use it.  Once again, the color I used for the flowers closely matched the color of the lavendar note cards.  This was a perfect chance to use up some supplies that had been in my "stash" way too long.

The picture may not show it,very well, but I used a glue pen on the edges of the butterfly wings and then sprinkled clear glitter on them.

I stamped and colored several pieces and I know I'll be using this stamp again and again.  Thank you so much for coming back today after my being gone all last week.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty stamp, Vicki, and your cards are great. Super matching!

Sandy said...

Oh Vicki, these are really pretty cards! A great stamp with some beautiful coloring

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...