Tuesday, December 20, 2016

CHRISTMAS CARD #2


I was shocked when I looked at my blog this morning and realized I had not posted anything during the month of December.  I knew I hadn't posted last week but the whole month????  Time really got away from me between the shopping (much of which was done on line), baking and making no-bake items.  This is the one time each year that I try to make a variety of goodies because I like to give plates of them to others.  The shopping is done except for something for one of our daughters to give to my husband.  I promised I'd help her out since she is "drowning" in work at their Medicare!

This is a card I made using die cuts. I do have some other Christmas cards I have made and will be posting this week.  

I hope all of you are better prepared than I have been!  Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Such a pretty card with great die cuts, Vicki! I have hardly posted anything, either, because I haven't had any time to make anything! :) Merry Christmas.

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...