Monday, February 20, 2017

A WINTER SCENE


This may seem like a strange card to post right now with Spring just around the corner.  It is one of the many I made for my brother to use.  His son-in-law is a hunter and his birthday is at an appropriate time of year to get this type of card.  The background was made with alchohol inks on Yupo paper and it made me think a little of the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis).  The two dies used are from Memory Box.

I'm late posting today's card because I have been struggling with income tax returns.  I do our own, but I also do one for one of my granddaughters, her parents and now this year my mother's.  Turbo Tax is a wonderful tool!!!!

Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great card

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...