Thursday, February 16, 2017

BIRTHDAY ICE CREAM CONE


I really love this collection of dp from Stampin' Up!  Since I have had it for awhile, I don't remember what the name of it is.  

Previously I posted a card using these same papers and the die to cut the ice cream cone. Since the paper shows a different shaped cone, I die cut it but then trimmed it to the same shape.

My mother wants a card to send to one of her great grandchildren and I thought the colors on this would work great for a little girl.  And who doesn't love ice cream?

Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I love the colors and design; well done!

Anonymous said...

Really great card

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...