Tuesday, March 14, 2017

CARDS FOR MONDAY AND TUESDAY


Monday's Card (a day late)

I totally forgot to post a card yesterday even though I had this one marked to show you.  I saw a card on Pinterest similar to this.  The embossing folder is a good one to use as a sunburst.  The large butterfly from Memory Box is one of the many dies I have with butterflies on them.  I attached it with a glue dot.  I made this card several days ago and forget what happened, but there was a little "boo boo" so I covered it with a punched butterfly.  It wasn't planned but I didn't want to throw the card away.


Tuesday's Card

Today's card turned out differently than I planned too.  When I bought the circle die, I thought it would cut out all of those little places and that I would mount it over a colored piece of card stock.  Well, they are not meant to cut out so it just gives a swirly design.  The pretty little butterfly from Jolee Stickers (at Michael's) went well with the Stampin' Up! paper.  The sentiment (On Your Special Day) is from a great little stamp set with 5 sentiment stamps that I use a lot.

I do have cards planned out for the rest of the week so I hope you will come back and check them out!  Thank you for coming by today!

No comments:

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...