Monday, April 10, 2017

EASTER CARD #1


Today's card is the first of Easter cards for our Grandchildren that I will be posting this week.  This cute design is from Darcie's and I have had it for a long time. 

I stamped the design and colored with Copic markers.  I added the sentiment carefully by using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to make sure it was centered and even.  The SU lavender paper went well with the tulips so I cut the mat to 4" x 5 1/4".  I realized that there would be a border at the bottom of the mat so I embossed it with the Swiss Dots folder and added a scored line above it before adding the stamped design to it. (The scored line doesn't show up very well in the picture.)

Thanks for coming by today!

No comments:

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!