Friday, April 14, 2017

EASTER CARD #7


A few days ago I posted the picture of an Easter card with a cross on it that two friends and myself made for a nursing home.  This is the card we made for the staff  at an independent living center to give to the residents.  The stamp is SU "Blessed Easter". 

When we meet to make these cards, I have everything cut and ready to go.  Normally the mats I use for designs are a narrow color.  I really liked the boldness of the wide red frame on this one.  The tulips were colored with Copic markers.

After making 97 cards for the nursing home and independent living center as well as 26 other cards for Grandchildren and others, I'm ready to move on to some new designs.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That is a whole lot of Easter cards, Vicki - so very nice of you! This is a great card. I agree, the large border looks nice on this card.

Anonymous said...

Luv This Clean and simple card


My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...