Friday, April 7, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGIA


Georgia is a member of our Yahoo group and today she is celebrating her birthday!  I made made this card a few weeks ago and knew that I wanted it to go to someone special.   Georgia is special.  :)  I hope she is having a really great day!

This is a Tutti design die that I used.  I cut it from white card stock and colored it with Copic markers.  It was cut with "Stick-It" backing on the card stock.  After adhering it to the card base, I inserted the large piece of white that would have been discarded back into the design.  It was the perfect place for a nice vertical sentiment.  The sentiment stamp is from The Stamp Barn, a Canadian stamp company.  Because I really like the sentiment and the font,  I also have the same sentiment in a horizontal format.  (I'm afraid the sentiment doesn't look like it is perfectly straight.)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.  I'm always happy to help if I can.  Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful, Vicki! I love the lilies of the valley. Such pretty colors, too.

Anonymous said...

Vicki this is absolutely beautiful. You know I love the really soft colored cards. Good job

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...