Wednesday, April 26, 2017

PIN WHEEL CARD


I've seen these cards a lot of times and couldn't figure out how they were made so i went to Youtube and found a great video.  It is so simple!!!  The video gave the measurements for the pieces.  I was off and running............well not running but cutting.  This was my first try and to be honest I'm not real fond of the color combination although the papers did come from the same dp pack.  Tomorrow, I will show you a smaller version of this with the second card I made.  It is another great way to use those small scraps of papers that are just too hard to throw away.  If you aren't mailing your card, a button in the center is a great addition, but a small punched circle lays nice and flat.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

What a great idea! That makes a very cool card.

Anonymous said...

Very different but nice

Anonymous said...

I like this!


One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...