Monday, April 17, 2017

THANK YOU, ANNIE!



Recently I received a wonderful "Happy Spring" card from my Canadian friend, Annie!  She even enclosed stamp off's that were embossesd with gold powder.  I chose similar colors to color the two designs she sent me and then mounted them on coordinating colors of card stock.  Isn't this design cute?  Like Annie, I popped the bird houses with foam dots.


I showed you this card a few days ago but after taking the picture that I posted, I added the little butterfly.  I really like it much better now.

Easter Sunday we had perfect weather here.  The temperature was 70 degrees and just a light breeze.  I hope those of you who stop by here to visit had a wonderful day too!  Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty card you made with the stampoffs from Annie, Vicki! I like the butterfly on the second card, too.

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet card. One of the prettiest CAS cards I've seen you make

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...