Sunday, May 21, 2017

GRADUATION PARTY

Yesterday we enjoyed helping our oldest Granddaughter, Allissa, celebrate her High School Graduation.  The party was held at a golf course club house which was a great way to keep under aged teens from drinking since ID's were required!  (Actually not many adults did either.)

Today I am just sharing a few pictures from the party.  Allissa had asked me to make table decorations for her.  She glittered the jars and then turned the project over to me.  It required a lot of hours before it was over but it was really fun seeing it all come together. Allissa will be attending the University of Iowa (Hawkeyes) this Fall so she wanted things done in black and gold.







3 comments:

Lynette said...

Congrats to Allissa! How exciting for her! The party looks wonderful. Your decorations really helped make her day even more special, Vicki. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty girl! Your centerpieces were awesome. Thanks for posting the pictures. I enjoyed them.

Anonymous said...

When I saw the pictures on Facebook, I knew you had a hand in the decorations!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...