Wednesday, May 31, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! Four Feathers #2


Today's card was done using the Stamin' Up! Four Feathers stamp set and SU Coastal Cabana ink and card stock along with Soft Suede and Craft White inks.

I inked up a square acrylic block, spritzed lightly with water and then stamped it on the white card layer using the two colors of ink. This layer was added to the Coastal Cabana mat and then onto the white card base.  The last step was adding the feathers and bow.

Tomorrow is June 1st already!  Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love the background you made for your great feathers, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

Great card. Especially love the colors you used

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...