Tuesday, May 16, 2017

TWO MORE Birthday Bouquet DP


(Sometimes I have trouble getting a straight picture.)


These two were my #1 and #2 favorites of the four I made.  The second picture here is my very favorite.  I love the designer paper!!!  I used the Martha Stewart punch on the bottom edge of the white card stock base and I think it really finished the card perfectly.  What do you think?

Sometimes I buy these beautiful designer papers and then I hate to use them because I won't have them anymore.............like there will never ever be any other designer papers that come out that are even better.  Even once I do cut into it and use it, I then sometimes have a hard time actually parting with the cards.  Does anyone else have that problem?

Thank you for coming by today.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Great job of using up some of your papers, Vicki! Your cards are beautiful. I love the punched border on the bottom of the second card.

Anonymous said...

Love this card

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...