Wednesday, July 26, 2017

DIE-NAMICS - Abstract Cover-Up


I recently ordered three cover-up plates from My Favorite Things.  I was close to getting free shipping so I ordered this die.  It's a lot outside the box for me but it  is a fun one to use.  To get me started I turned to a reliable source........Pinterest.  

I ran the die through my Cuttlebug and then used the pieces that popped out.  I was just eager to get a card made so the colors were done like one I saw on Pinterest.  The colors are all from Distress Inks that I sponged with the round Tim Holtz tool.  I placed the main cover-up piece back on the card so that I could get the spacing right.  It's going to be fun to see what I can come up with using this die the next time.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

What a fun die, Vicki! Fun colors, too.

bonnie32002 said...

Great job getting out of the box. I'd be right there with you lol!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!