Thursday, July 20, 2017

PENNY BLACK - Tulips


As I prepare this post, I cannot find this stamp in my "collection" of Penny Black images so I'm not sure of what the proper name of it is.

The card was made several weeks ago so I'm not sure if I spritzed the image after inking it or not.  The sentiment was stamped over the image using VeraFine Onyx Black ink.  I mounted the image on Old Olive card stock and then added it to a card base made of Stampin' Up! Elegant Eggplant car stock.  When I use a dark card base, I always add a piece of white card stock inside to use for a note or stamped sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by!

NOTE:  Since originally posting, I have found the stamp. It is called "First Waltz".

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful, and I love it stamped at an angle.

bonnie32002 said...

Very pretty. I really like how the sentiment is over part of the image. I don't think to do that! Thanks for the reminder!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...