Monday, July 24, 2017

PINK AND GRAY COLOR SWAP


Our Yahoo group color swap for July was to make a card using pink and gray.  This is the card I sent my partner.  The dies and card stock I used are all from Stampin' Up!

After some hot humid days we are finally in for at least one or two days of much more comfortable weather.  Some areas of our state received a lot of rain lately and some communities are experiencing flooding.  Weather in so many areas as really been violent.  I hope all of you are safe from floods and storms.

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great colors for the swap, and your card turned out great, Vicki!!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...