Friday, August 18, 2017

50TH ANNIVERSARY


The card is a tri-fold.  I embossed the middle section first with the Swiss Dots folder and added a piece vellum behind the window and taped it down.  The next step was to stamp the 50th Anniversary sentiment with Encore Gold Metallic ink Recently I made a quick stop at Michael's and saw Recollection packages of these dimensional flowers.  They simply said "wedding" or "anniversary" to me so I had to buy them. 

The card was sent to a couple who celebrated their 50th last weekend.  Thanks for coming by today!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely spectacular. Once again proving less is more

Lynette said...

This is so beautiful, Vicki! I love the gold embossing and the pretty flowers.

Anonymous said...

WOW Vicki. Awesome card...WELL done....
Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful!!! Love it.

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...