Thursday, August 3, 2017

FINISHING A PROJECT


When I was fingering through my tub of card parts, I found this one layer card that had been started months ago.  The flower had been stamped using a Stampin' Up! set - Stippled Blossoms.  I must have laid the card aside and eventually put it in the card parts.  I decided if I added a sentiment to the outside I could consider the project finished.....simple as it is.

Inside the sentiment reads, "Hope your day blossoms into something special".

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

That is gorgeous, Vicki! I'm so glad you came across the "card part" so that you could finish it up and now someone can enjoy its beauty!

Anonymous said...

What a great card. Very simple, very elegant

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I think this is a great card. Lovely.

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...