Tuesday, September 5, 2017

3 PROMISE OF SPRING Stickers


Card #1
This sticker was actually rectangular but I decided to cut it down to a square so I could add it to one of the corner fold cards that I had fun learning how to do.  The light blue card stock really picks up the color that is in the sticker.


Card #2
I have had this flourish die for a very long time and I'm not sure I ever used it.  I thought it would be a great design to place beside one of the stickers.


Card #3
I double matted this sticker (same as on #2)  and added it to a card base which had been embossed with a Dotted Swiss folder.  I added the die cut butterfly and that's all it took.

 Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty cards


My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...