Friday, September 8, 2017

CORNER FOLD CARD


Earlier I posted the picture of one of these corner fold cards with a Penny Black sticker.  This is actually the very first card I made using that fold.  I really like it.  The card on YouTube actually used the same card stock and stamp other than the little butterfly.  That is from a set of 3 Inkadinkado butterflies that are always within reach on my table.

I did have a little trouble getting the fold so that it was at the right angle, but I did find a way to make it much easier.  I know this is a fold I will do again because it does make a more interesting card.

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

REALLY DOES MAKE FOR AN INTERESTING CARD


Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...