Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A POINSETTIA CHRISTMAS


I bought packages of these very pretty poinsettia dimensional stickers last year at half price. I bought 6 packages so we would have enough to make the Christmas cards for residents where my mother lives.  I used a 4" x 5 1/4"  piece of red foil for this card.  I didn't have enough of the red foil so we used red card stock as the mat instead.  

I used the Memory Box Small Circle Burst die on a piece of white card stock - 3 3/4" x 5".  This piece was then embossed with a folder.  The die cuts out a solid circle from the center.  That solid circle was then cut again with a Spellbinders scalloped circle and added back into the design before attaching the sticker.  We made 44 cards like this.

Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

This is lovely. I am sure the folks who receive this pretty card will appreciate it!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...