Tuesday, November 7, 2017

PENNY BLACK Coordinating stamp and die

Today I will be working as the Chairman of the local precinct for city elections.  I'm scheduling this post on Monday since Tuesday will be very hectic.  I'm grateful that this election is not one requiring the very early morning hours that all future elections will be.  This will be a long enough day - 11 AM until 9 PM (I hope) by the time I get home.


These two cards are alike other than the color used for the Poppies and each has a different sentiment inside.

The stamp is part of a PB set Blooming Garden (30-155).  The coordinating die I used is called Field of Dreams (51-030).  .


Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Very pretty clean and simple!

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! Love the flowers. Hope your day went well and you got home at a decent time.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...