Friday, December 15, 2017

GENTLY FALLING SNOWFLAKES


The basic design for this card came from one I saw on Pinterest.  The one I saw used a different embossing folder but I really like the "Gently Falling" one from SU for mine. Instead of a red snowflake I decided I really like the Pool Party color much better for the middle one. The card I saw also added the embossed layer to a white card base but I liked it better with the Pool Party card base.  The Snowflake Ribbons are from Memory Box.  I really like how this card came together.

Thank you for coming by today.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend but make sure you come back again on Monday because there are more to come.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That is such a pretty card, Vicki

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...