Monday, December 4, 2017

LET CHRISTMAS CARDS BEGIN


Well, things have quieted down somewhat next door with the building going on.  I got motivated over the weekend to get some Christmas cards ready to post. I'll start you off with one of the more simple cards.

This one was made using a Stampin' Up! die from the Ornament Keepsakes set.  I cut it from gold metallic paper.  There is also a "solid" ornament the same shape which I used to cut the "window" in the navy card stock.  After matting the navy layer with white, I inserted the gold ornament back into the window and added some tiny metallic ribbon.

The lower corner of the navy looks scuffed but it is just a reflection of light that I didn't catch in time.  I have a variety of holiday cards I'll be posting so I hope you will come back and check them out.

Thanks for coming back today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Nancy

Anonymous said...

Great easy card. Pat

Anonymous said...

Love this one! Carol

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love the blue and gold.

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...