Wednesday, January 17, 2018

IMPRESSION OBSESSION - Heart Flourish


To begin, I used the Martha Stewart Heart Scroll punch to cut the border.  The card base sat on my table for a couple of days then to decide where to go from there.  I embossed a piece of white card stock with the random dots folder and cut it down so it came up to the edge of the punched design.  A strip of red card stock was added to conceal the "seam".  

Last year I purchased the Impression Obsession die and had one of the designs in the package with the die.  It was a little too long so I trimmed down the design and added it with spray adhesive.  This card will be for our personal use.

Thank you for stopping by today!




No comments:

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!